- Removed stupid 20,000 bookcase achievement
- 点数升级: Shops buy your items for more gold.
- 点数升级: Permanent attack cool-down reduction.
- 点数升级: Health regeneration.
- 点数升级: Spirit regeneration.
- 'power save mode': The game keeps track of whether or not it is currently visible, does not update the UI when not visible.
- 错误修正: Found bug where ninja swift strike spell could get stuck in an enabled state, never letting the ninja out of the room.
- Added more simple achievements.
- Instant loot spell earns adventure points for looting gold, potions, scrolls, items and finding rare items.
- Added upgrade for minimum monsters per room setting.
- Encounter notification panel displays current/total monster count.
- Boss monster level same as max party member level.
- Changed upgrade buttons so that they will not reorder themselves strangely after being clicked.
- Potentially fixed party exploration bug where adventurers get stuck/separated. Hard to know if really fixed.
- Crowd controls spells (web, sleep, turn), never fail.
- Increased gold drop upgrade amounts.
- Added fix for bug where the party somehow walks past the edge of the world.
This really just fixes the result of a bug, rather than actually solving the issue
of how the party manages to walk past the edge of the world in the first place.
- Hopefully fixed the 'exit level without looting' bug.
- Hopefully fixed Windows 10 fast animation bug.
- Hopefully fixed negative play time bug.
- New point upgrades: Offline Time Bonus.
- Fixed continuation achievement bug.
- Changed continuation faulty achievement logic.
- Number of monsters in encounter updated as they are killed.
- Possibly fixed the bug where adventurers leave castle without looting last room.
- New potion: Double gold drops. Dead monsters drop two piles of gold instead of one.
- New potion: Double item drops. Dead monsters drop two items instead of one.
- New potion: Random Treasure Rooms. Small chance of room being full of treasure.
- New potion: Random Boss Fights. Small chance of boss encounter.
- Fixed stupid bug causing error message.
- Added AI to make characters not stand in door ways.
- Added option to display FPS.
- Small improvement to electromancer chain lightning (1 extra hop).
- Added support for sprite render order, which fixes the issue where characters are always rendered on
top of walls and tree and things that they are really supposed to be behind.
- Added ability to disable sprite render order.
- Processed offline time added to play time statistics.
- Added option to disable inactive tab processing.
- Fixed 'Play With Smaller Party' achievements.
- More Minion Achievements.
- 新的药剂: Frail Monsters.
- 新的药剂: Auto Firing Scrolls.
- Additional Point Upgrade: Added another 'Cheaper Monster Levels' upgrade.
- New Point Upgrade: More Kills Per Farm.
- New Adventure Point Upgrade: Potion Duration +15%
- Numpad support for scrolls
- Fixed achievement count bug in points tab.
- Fixed blank achievements bug on points tab.
- New Adventure Point Upgrade: Cheaper Monster Levels
- 新的药剂: Items dropped while potion is active are worth more gold.
- Tabs slightly less wide
- Fixed potion save bug, potions in unlocked slots should save properly now.
- Possible fix for the 'ninjas stuck in hallway' bug.
- Fixed bug related to spending adventure points.
- Fixed 'redundant party' bug.
- Hopefully fixed 'repetitively switching back to game tab' bug.
- New potion: Docile Monsters (free kills, basically)
- New Upgrade: Min Gold Per Drop
- Upgraded Upgrade: 'Max Gold Per Drop' can be upgraded to higher value
- Number of spendable skill points displayed in tab.
- Added adventure point upgrades so that you can spent those points.
- Unlockable potion slots.
- Unlockable character slot.
- Upgrade walking speed.
- Upgrade scroll stacking.
- Upgrade farm discount.
- Game options saved.
- Game options lets you disable offline processing.
- Max offline processing time increased to 12 hours.
- Ninja balance adjustments to make him less feeble (new items will give better health and armor).
- New potion: More Kills Per Farm
- Offline processing support added.
- Background tab support added (same as offline processing, really).
- Ninja returns to original spot after swift strike.
- Electromancer chain lightning hits more monsters.
- Spell cool downs greatly reduced.
- Added a few more achievements.
- Fixed an achievement bug.
- Added loot AI change so that characters do not attempt to loot the same things.
- Added Achievements.
- Added Adventure Points.
- Removed cap on prestige skill points.
- Added more statistics.
- Faster item gathering: adventurers help each other gather items.
- Faster item gathering: minions help gather items.
- 错误修正: Level up buttons have names from previous party after reset.
- 错误修正: Highlighted tab un-highlighted on reset.
- Parties can have duplicate character classes.
- Parties can have less than 4 members.
- Minions harvest potions and scrolls.
- Minion positions NOT included when determining camera center. Too jerky.
- Added scroll hot keys (1-6).
- Dungeon table includes castle name.
- Minion positions included when determining camera center.
- Graphics Options (disable text, effects and the map overlay).
- Hopefully Fixed UI bug in adventurer status section.
- Summoners will not wait for combat to call upon their minions.
- 错误修正: Infinite Scrolls potion should work for scrolls that had a count of 0.
- 错误修正: Spell cost should never exceed max spirit of character.
- 错误修正: Scrolls sometimes not clickable as soon as room is opened.
- Spider web spell should target monsters a little more randomly.
- Removed potion queue concept, replaced it with simultaneous potion usage.
- Improved implementation of faster farming potion
- 新的药剂: Faster Dungeon Infestation
- 新的药剂: Infinite Scrolls (this one is cool)
- 新的药剂: More Monsters (10 more monsters per room)
- 新的药剂: 100% Item Drops (all monsters drop an item when killed)
- 新的药剂: Potions Last Longer (meta potion that affects other potions)
- 新的药剂: Free Spell Casting (spells cost no spirit)
- Small increase in walking speed.
- Added character stats: stun count, minion kills, damage given, damage received.
- Gameplay adjustment: Stun effect removed at end of combat. The delay was pointless and had to go.
- 错误修正: Active potion effect cleared when game is reset.
- Active potion can be dropped.
- Potions can be queued.
- Fighter will taunt if healthy, regardless of the situation of the other party members.
- 错误修正: Priest's revive spell woes.
- 错误修正: Skill point bug after continuation.
- 错误修正: Fighter taunt spell if there are no 'vulnerable' characters in the party.
- 错误修正: Spells not able to be cast if party has continued after game victory.
- 错误修正: Prevent loot from being dropped outside of room.
- Guardian ninjas in castles use Swift Strike ability on you.
- Added pause/resume button.
- Added new character class. Very silly and probably over powered.
- Rogue prioritizes treasure chests over regular loot.
- Adventurers don't kill turned or disabled enemies unless there are no other enemies.
- Health bars are different colors for monsters, minions and adventurers.
- Less confusing upgrades.
- Potions can be dropped.
- Fewer un-lootable treasure chests.
2015-06-07 (v. 1.0)
- Added new character classes.
- Added party creation screen.
- Add game over screen.
- Added prestige.
- Added scrolls to let the player kill monsters.
- Added potions to enable various bonuses.
- Added treasure chests, weapon racks and book cases.
- Added castles and regions.
- Added Bosses and castle guardians.
- Lots of skill tree changes.
- Replaced item quality concept with item rarity, no upper limit on item upgrades.
- Replaced monster tier concept with monster level, no upper limit on monster upgrades.
- Characters are stunned for a period when their health reaches 0.
- Added statistics to info tab.
- Fixed critical hit chance bug.
- Priest buffs and fighter taunt take effect immediately rather than after the animation finishes.
- Upgrade buttons will no longer switch under your mouse. New upgrades show up below existing upgrades.
- New Fighter skills related to multiple attacks.
- Added taunt skill for the fighter.
- Added critical hit skills for the fighter.
- Fixed stupid monster retirement bug for the third time.
- Adventurers don't wander into a group of monsters to pick up loot.
- The wizard and ranger try to keep their distance from monsters.
- Hopefully fixing a negative farming percentage bug that some people reported.
- Fixed monster retirement bug that let you retire all the monsters.
- Fixed farming progress bug when reloading from a save.
- Fixed '删除存档' bug.
- The wizard gets a spell right at the start.
- Monsters slightly less powerful in early levels.
- Item power scaled back a bit.
- Priest healing spell is more powerful.
- Monster tiers cost a lot more.
- All monster tiers other than Titanic can be retired.
- Item equip button displays change in value rather than absolute value.
- Balance adjustment: Characters need more XP to go up levels.
- Balance adjustment: Monsters give less XP when killed.
- Balance adjustment: Monsters characteristics.
- Balance adjustment: Dungeons cost more gold.
- Balance adjustment: Items are worth less gold and are less powerful.
- Balance adjustment: Priest buffs are less powerful.
- Fixed annoying skill point '*' bug.
- Fixed monster retirement bug. (and then, fixed it again)
- Fixed disappearing upgrade button bug.
- Added monster stat info to the monster upgrade button.
- Castles farm dungeons and earn your party kills.
- Added attack rating and defence rating characteristics.
- Reworked combat math to use attack/defence ratings.
- Changed around UI to consolidate character class information under one tab.
- Kills based upgrades are disabled when their max value is reached.
- Greyed out upgrade buttons should not be sorted above an available upgrade.
- Removed unbalanced health and spirit regeneration effects.
- Re-characterized some item types so that characters don't compete for items.
- Big change to how items work, junk items will never be equipped over better items.
- Added item shops so your adventurers can unload their junk for gold.
- Lots of skill tree changes.
- Fixed bug that caused wimpy monster tiers to be un-retired.
- If there are no infested dungeons to clear, a cleared, unsecured dungeon will be re-infested.
- Fixed FOREBODING monster bug.
- Fixed arrow damage color bug on inventory screen.
- Fixed item effect bug on inventory screen.
- Added counts to dungeon tabs.
- Cheaper castles.
- Fixed reset bug where party would not re-enter some dungeons from the previous game.
- Fixed effect cell bug on inventory panel.
- Started adding 'decorations' to dungeon rooms.
- Fixed dungeon selection bug causing the party to get stuck.
- Added tab for dungeons that have had their castle purchased.
- Fixed bug where party magically enters far away dungeon sometimes.
- Added a way to spend gold - you buy castles to secure dungeons.
- Added dungeon tab to keep track of the dungeons.
- Fixed bug where party gets too separated when traveling overland.
- Fixed bug upgrade buttons have blue border for no reason.